Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: l@@k at my part-list for winter-time

  1. #1
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jim and Ben will hook me up with the parts in Vegas!

    Haltech E6k
    RC440cc injectors
    Clutchnet stage 2 clutch
    Fidenza flywheel
    Crower valve springs and retainers
    Endyn stepper pulley (will not installing it)

    stuff in February:
    Volk te37 white 17x8inch for street driving
    Volk te37 gravel 15x7inch for DRAG

    goal for June ------> to be in the 12 sec. It should be possible when putting out 85kg (~190lb) from the interieur.

    Now my best time is 13.775 with ass stereo in the trunk and lots of wheel spin in 1st and 2nd gear. I expect +20hp from raising the redline up to 9000rpm and switching to a standalone system.

    what do you think?

    PS: I?m able to catch Rboosted717??? biggrin

    ------------------
    Supercharged ITR?98 @ 5.5psi
    BTC unit, Apexi VAFC, K&N short ram intake, skunk2 cam gears, Kamikaze 2.5", ceramic header, Thermal 3" exhaust, RC 310 injectors, Cartech FMU, AEM FPR
    13.775 seconds 0-402 meters (1/4 mile)
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
    http://www.geocities.com/autitr/myin...l?991952862150

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 1999
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get wheel locks for those TE37s. They are a big target. I firmly believe those rims were the main reason my car was stolen.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heliumrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would probably go with bigger injectors. I don't know how much boost you plan to run. But 550s in turbocharged Miata are seeing 88% duty cycle at 7100 rpms with 15 PSI of boost. With your higher redline you might see yourself runing close to max duty cycle.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TrustGs-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2001
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rboosted.

    would you like to catch mee? i hit 11s now biggrin

    ------------------
    96 turbo gsr hitting low 12s 270.6 WHP 218 Torque.

    90 hybrid hatch hitting mid 12s

    JRSC is garbage. I speak from experience.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TrustGs-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2001
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    new sig

    ------------------
    daily driven 96 turbo gsr hitting 11s. 270.6 WHP 218 Torque on pump gas.

    90 hybrid hatch hitting mid 12s on pump gas.

    JRSC is garbage. I speak from experience.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    11's? Thats with a turbo. Thats like me wanting to take on a cam'd type R!
    I'm just a JRSC R with a stock bottom end!
    Just wait a year, I have something up my sleave, don't worry! wink

    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged w/234+whp & 150+trq @ 5psi
    For all your JRSC type R questions, go to:
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You better catch me while you can, because more boost is coming soon! Playing with getting more and more power out of 5psi is getting a little dull. After getting up to the 240whp range, I feel that it will be close to the limit for 5psi. So in turn since my car was setup to handle a lot more boost I'm going to a larger pulley. How large, let just say I'm getting it from Honda if you know what I'm talking about! hahahahaha wink


    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged w/234+whp & 150+trq @ 5psi
    For all your JRSC type R questions, go to:
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rboosted717's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2000
    Posts
    690
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lets just say I'm real close. I'd rather not say for theft reason (who knows who looks at these posts), but if you E-mail me, I will give you more information. smile

    ------------------
    Mike Marsey
    '98 ITR #0717
    Supercharged w/234+whp & 150+trq @ 5psi
    For all your JRSC type R questions, go to:
    http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 11psiGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by austrian type-R:
    Jim and Ben will hook me up with the parts in Vegas!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Vegas???

    Are you guys going to hookup at SEMA?


  10. #10
    Inactive Member TrustGs-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2001
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    smile

    so where in cali are you located?

    ------------------
    daily driven 96 turbo gsr hitting 11s. 270.6 WHP 218 Torque on pump gas.

    90 hybrid hatch hitting mid 12s on pump gas.

    JRSC is garbage. I speak from experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •